Saturday, September 28, 2013

Saturday 10 miler

Post 10 mile chocolate milk in my "I really like NJ" pint glass.

10 miles this morning.  Gorgeous morning for a run.  Started out slow but finished the last couple of miles at a sub 7 pace.

Around mile 7 a kid started running with me.  I thought he might have been one of my students, but turns out he was just some obnoxious teenager who wanted to plug his yard sale up the street.  I looked at him, incredulous, and nearly yelled, "I'm in the middle of a 10 mile run!  I don't have the time or the money to stop at your stupid yard sale!"

Then I made the following breakfast:


Three scrambled eggs with fresh rosemary, ham steak, and cheese.  Toasted bagel with garden vegetable cream cheese, diced tomato and pepper.  Homemade juice with oranges, apples, carrots, celery and ginger.

I was hungry again 10 minutes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...