Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Moving day

I really need to get my camera repaired so I can stop taking crappy pictures with my laptop and iPhone.

Five miles this morning in completely new swag.  New shoes, socks, running shorts and tank top.  I'm completely soaked in the above picture, with extremely squelchy shoes.

Then I drove up to North Jersey to help my college friend Alan move.  He and his wife and daughter are moving into his grandmother's place on a small farm.  Because his grandmother has lived there for decades, a lot of things have accumulated there over the years.  Here we are in the process of moving a 19th century Edison phonograph, among other things throughout the day.


19th century Edison phonographs, incidentally, weigh approximately 6,000 pounds.

All in all, it was a good strength training day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...