Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wednesday night Who's Up?

Another 7 sweaty miles with Who's Up? over at the Haddonfield Running Company tonight. The guy who normally takes pictures for our Facebook page was not there, so I stepped up as photographer.  It was also my turn to bring the beer.  


Last time I brought two six packs of German beer.  Tonight I brought a whole smorgasbord of random beers taking up space in my fridge.


During the school year I have to get up at 6am for work, so I normally cut out after one beer. But seeing as I'm off in the summer and have nowhere to be in the morning, I stuck around a little longer tonight.

After hanging out at the store for awhile, a few of us who remained went to a local Mexican place for burritos.


Another great night of running and beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...