Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Summer update

Stevie and I are moving from our apartment above the fire extinguisher shop to a duplex.  It's about a mile away and in the same town.

This has involved lowering our couches out of the living room window, which the patrons of the coffee shop below filmed with their smart phones just in case something went spectacularly wrong.  I'll miss living on the main street of our town.

Meanwhile, we've officially become regulars at the Irish Mile as the waitstaff all know us now. We've been there for every single USA game as well as several others, including yesterday's Germany-Brazil smackdown.





















Tomorrow I'm headed to Minnesota to visit my sister and her family.  Hopefully it will be a little cooler there and I can get some more running in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...