Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Meeting of the Uncles

My first full day in Minnesota, in bullet form:

  • Went for a slow thirty minute run around my sister's neighborhood.  The muscles are stretched and loose, my energy is up, and I'm ready to give it hell this Saturday.
  • Went to the Minnesota Children's Museum with Kirsten and Oliver.  One of the best museums I've ever been to.  Makes me nostalgic for my time at Philadelphia's Franklin Institute when I was a kid.
  • Reading to Oliver.  He walks up to me and hands me a book and wants me to read it to him.  He's not even two yet and already obsessed with books.
  • Meeting of the Uncles went well.  Oliver's other uncle Andy came over and we chased Oliver around, had a spaghetti dinner so I could start carbo loading, and traded stories full of uncle-style shenanigans.

Uncle Scott, Oliver, Uncle Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...