Friday, November 8, 2013

Last track session

I might do another track session next week, but it probably won't be as intense as this afternoon's.


  • 2 mile bike to school track.
  • 5 laps with stadium stairs each lap.
  • 5 minutes jump roping.
  • 5x400 with 400 recovery inbetween each one.
  • 5 minutes jump roping.
  • 5x100 full out sprint.
  • 75 pushups.
  • 100 situps.
  • 10 tricep dips.
  • 10 pullups.
  • 2 mile bike home.

Normally I share the track and field area with the football team, both cross country teams, and the field hockey team, but since we were off school today, there were no practices and I was completely alone out there.

It was cold, in the 40's, with nasty gusts of wind down the backstretch throughout the workout.  I was feeling awfully woozy on the ride home, but also good that I put all I had into each segment of the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...