Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Last double digit run

Last double digit run of this training cycle today:


The miles are winding down, and I have to be conscious of winding down on my food consumption as well.

As I've mentioned, I haven't had any alcohol in almost two months.  Stevie also decided to join me in cutting out alcohol out of solidarity.  Even our friends have joined in now.  They came over tonight and we had some good old fashioned sober fun: playing games in the living room while eating chocolate fondue with strawberries and bananas.

At some point we talked about camp, and I mentioned the "Indian" names we all adopted for ceremonies.

Me: I was Chief Runs With Deer.
Alicia: Why was that your name?
Me: Because I spent a lot of time running in the woods where there were a lot of deer.
Brian: I would have been Chief Naps With Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...