Saturday, September 10, 2011

The perfect eulogy

Birthday dinner and drinks at Eulogy last night:

It's only a party when Fran starts licking people

Eulogy is a Belgian tavern in Philadelphia, one of my favorite places in the city due to the presence of some 300 beers on their menu.

A month ago I made a reservation for twenty people, fully expecting to call them back later and let them know the number was actually much smaller.  But people from all areas of my life - running, camp, high school, college, theater - came out of the woodwork to help me celebrate.  We had people packed to the rafters and could barely fit everyone, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Eulogy's slogan is "live the eulogy you want."  The night was one for the books, and I can honestly say if I die tomorrow I would be proud of the eulogy I receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...