Monday, September 5, 2011

In the buff

I definitely stole this from Google Images instead of taking it myself.

Now that I'm a high school teacher, I have to be careful of the things I do in my personal life, lest the images thereof somehow come to grace the internet.  That's why there's no way I took part in the 3rd annual Philly Naked Bike Ride yesterday.

If I had gone, I imagine it would have been pretty amazing.  I can imagine the procession of hundreds of naked bodies would have stopped traffic and invited any number of exclamations from surprised passersby.  I'm willing to bet that at some point the bikers passed a children's theater show going on in a park, and the poor actors scrambled to keep the attention on themselves rather than letting the children gaze upon the unclad bikers.  I can also picture the parade passing a wedding party whose bride and groom will now have some unforgettable footage of their special day.  My guess is the route also took in a tunnel, and the exuberant screams of the hundreds in their birthday suits would have been deafening.

Yes, incredible, liberating, hilarious, fun and unforgettable was the 2011 Philly Naked Bike Ride.

So I've heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...