Sunday, February 13, 2011

Let me know if this is weird

Ran my favorite running route tonight, one that I've been doing for years now. It's my favorite route because it incorporates hills, wooded trails, residential streets, the business district of the town where I used to live, and it left from my front door when I lived there.  It's 8 miles, which I usually cover in just over an hour, so it's challenging and rewarding without feeling like a death march.

Early in my running days I found myself running the same streets over and over in what was becoming an established route.  I realized this route inadvertently passed the houses of three former girlfriends/crushes from high school.  I decided to tweak the route a little and add two more to the route, and dubbed the result "The Broken Hearts Loop."  This is now my favorite route, the very one I ran tonight.


So... is this weird?  Creepy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...