Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Movie Monday: she ran a marathon without talking about it

Here's a comedy group that took runners' penchant for oversharing (i.e. bragging about) their accomplishments on social media and made a mockumentary about the first person to run a marathon without telling anyone.

Isn't that the point of running?  So we can brag about it?

I'm only half joking.

I'd like to think I'm pretty good about leaving my Facebook friends alone when it comes to my running, considering only a fraction of them are runners.  That's partly why I started a Twitter account; so I could specifically connect with other runners and have a place to nerd out.

But you can bet the next time I set a PR, I'll do everything short of hiring a skywriter to announce my feat to the world.

Until then, enjoy this video:


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...