Wednesday, December 17, 2014

2015 Nuun Ambassador

I'm pleased to be able to share a recent development from the headquarters of I Thought They Said Rum: I just found out today I was selected to be a member of Nuun Hydration's 2015 Ambassador Program.


For the uninitiated, Nuun is a Seattle-based company that produces drink tabs that add both flavor and electrolytes to plain water.


Every year Nuun partners with bloggers/athletes around the country.  These blogger/athletes are asked to share Nuun on their social media outlets, and in return they are given the opportunity to race with Nuun at select races, as well as free and discounted Nuun gear.

So what does this mean for the blog?  It means I'll be sharing the occasional post about Nuun or the occasional picture of me drinking it/wearing Nuun gear.  Now, if you're a long time reader, you'll know I'm a bit wary of product placement on the blog.  But I don't mind writing about products I believe in when the opportunity arises.  Nuun makes a solid product, and from everything I've read about the company itself, it is a fun and innovative company that I am now happy to work with.

One of my goals in 2014 was to make more running friends, and I am planning to expand upon that goal in 2015.  I want to put myself out there more in the running community, both in my immediate area and online.  I'm hoping to revamp the blog, start a Twitter dedicated to running, and reach out to both runners around the country as well as unique running-related companies.  

Stay hydrated, friends, and here's to an incredible 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...