Thursday, November 27, 2014

2014 Thanksgiving

One mile run this morning.  Year 2 of the run streak begins...

Thanksgiving, like most of our family holidays, was celebrated over in Pennsylvania at my step-sister's place where she puts on an amazing spread.  So amazing I forgot to take a picture of my plate this year.  My contribution was a homemade loaf of pumpkin bread (yes I like to bake), and a cooler full of fall beers.

Everyone made a fuss over Neale, Neale did his best to make sense of it all, we stuffed ourselves with  turkey and numerous side dishes (and I somehow convinced myself to avoid taking seconds), we talked and laughed and bonded.


From my family to yours, happy Thanksgiving.

And bring on the Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...