Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

Christmas Eve gets a little hectic between racing around between NJ and PA and various friend's and family's houses and church.  On Christmas day, however, we go ten minutes down the road to my dad's house for the day.

I build and maintain the fire all day, we skype with my sister and her family in Minnesota, we eat a lot, and then we go to the neighbors' Christmas party at night.  This year I also played a game of Settlers of Catan with my uncle, which Stevie got me this year.

And speaking of Christmas gifts, I got the following from my sister:


"I thought they said rum" medal and race bib hanger!

From my family to yours, merry Christmas!

Uncle Gary, Stevie, me Grandmother, Dad, Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...