Friday, May 17, 2013

Sunset track session

My high school's prom is tonight, and I headed over to my school for the promenade in the gym, then did a brief workout on the track afterwards.


I did one mile with stadium steps each lap, then a second mile with sprints down the back stretch.

Then the father of one of my students, who was watching a baseball game next to the track, came over for a little impromptu parent-teacher conference.  He legit ran around the track with me while talking to me about his son.  I was a little annoyed at my workout being interrupted like that, though apparently he had written me an e-mail awhile ago, but I never got it.

Now I'm at home ready to have margaritas on the roof with Stevie.

1 comment:

  1. I actually find this a funny story. I think it's awesome he was able to keep up with you, that is, assuming you didn't have to slow down for him. His son is probably mortified though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...