Monday, April 1, 2013

Five Miles

  • Five miles tonight.  Most I've done in a long time.  But I have a Tough Mudder coming up June 1st and I want to do really well with it.
  • It's nice to finally be training for something again instead of just aimlessly heading out on runs.
  • I almost saw a cat die tonight.  It ran out into the street and tried to make a leap ahead of the front tire of a passing car.  Instead the cat hit the side of it and bounced off of it and ran back in the direction it had come.
  • I keep forgetting the basic fact that a Garmin needs to be charged, so I keep bringing my regular watch on runs.
  • In honor of April Fool's Day, I told Stevie I had spontaneously hired a German oompah band for our wedding.  She didn't buy it.  She knows me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...