Thursday, July 7, 2011

On my own

My roommate moved out at the end of last month and took almost all of the furniture with him. He also painted all of the walls white, so now it feels like I'm living in a mental ward.  Before he left, I told him he could leave anything he didn't need or want and I would take care of it.  While looking through the freezer today, I came across not one, not five, but TEN packages of chicken.  If I've learned nothing else from the A&E channel, and I haven't, it's that this could be the beginning stages of hoarding.


I had a particularly rough day today, including but not limited to my bike being stolen.  My roommate also left behind one of his stupid paintings, so to make myself feel better I stuck my head through it.  It worked wonders.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...