Monday, September 7, 2015

Movie Monday: Ginger Runner and the NYC Marathon

I love the Ginger Runner and I love his videos even more.  They're incredibly well-polished; the editing and sound are leaps and bounds above the average YouTube content, yet they never lose the amateur feel of just an average guy talking into a small camera.

I've posted one of his videos before; his running of the 2014 Gorge Waterfalls 50k.

In this particular video, he chronicles his journey to and subsequent running of the 2014 New York City Marathon, the one with nasty wind and temperatures throughout the day.  I love his sentiment as he approaches the finish: "Got my ass handed to me today, and loved every second of it.  Let's finish strong."

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I watched the whole video. That was great! And it got me thinking- a NYQ = BQ - 15 minutes. Could be a new challenge, maybe?

    - Tom K. In Florida
    p.s. happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...