Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wednesday night tempo

Joined the guys over at the Haddonfield Running Company again tonight.  The run is supposed to be 6.6 but I usually bump it up to 7 because apparently I'm OCD about my mileage and don't like decimals.

From the first few seconds of the run tonight I knew I was feeling good, so I decided to kick it up a notch.  Ran the 7 miles - on an intentionally hilly course - in 48:39.


6:57 pace.  Not bad on such a hilly course, and considering I ran 30 miles just three days ago.  If I ever want to break 3 hours in the marathon, I will have to run a 6:50 pace.

After running there was more beer and pizza to be had courtesy of the Woodbury Running Club.  Could definitely get used to this every Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...