Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Running in the last frontier (while on a boat)

Less than 36 hours after coming home from Germany, Stevie and I headed to the airport to fly in the opposite direction.  We're now on the first part of our honeymoon, an Alaskan cruise from Vancouver to Skagway.

As always, trying my best to stay in the running habit while traveling.  Our ship has a fitness center where I've logged some miles on the treadmill.  Between four and five miles each run, then some abs and arm work with some of the machinery and dumbbells.

My view would have been better if it wasn't for the tv screen in my way.


  
And here are a few more pictures of the trip so far:

The view from the stern as we head through Stephen's Passage



Stevie during our whale watching excursion in Juneau.

I do love a good beer tasting.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...