Monday, July 22, 2013

A new way

Will you help teach me... about this... what is it?  A new way?

I'm home from the honeymoon.  Back from the sweet, sweet caresses of the Alaskan wilderness where temperatures never go above 60 degrees, and back into the foul, smelly breath of Jersey summer humidity.

I'm throwing myself headlong into a training regimen for the Philly Marathon this fall, and because it's so hot, it means getting up as early as I can to go running.  Here's me at 8 o'clock this morning after a very sweaty five miler:


This new regimen will definitely take some getting used to.  Going to bed early, getting up early... hard to believe I'm still on vacation.  Good thing I have nothing else to do over the next six weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...