Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New office

When my roommate moved out, it meant I could finally use this tiny room as more than just messy storage space.

After 4 miles.  Can you tell it's humid out?

No longer is it bursting with boxes, papers, paint supplies, three printers (seriously) and God knows what else.  Now it's a neat, organized space in which to get work done.  It's my favorite place in the apartment right now, if only because it's the only room that's fully furnished and decorated.

As for decorations, I figured this would be a good place to hang the medals and other running paraphernalia.  I typically don't hang onto all of my race bibs, but will start doing so in order to wallpaper the entire room someday with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...