Wednesday, June 4, 2014

National Running Day


Happy National Running Day, folks.  How did I celebrate?  Usual Wednesday night 7, hot and humid edition, with the crew from Who's Up?.  

7 miles around Haddonfield, then beer at the running store afterwards.

These guys have been doing this for almost a year.  I joined up a month or two ago.  Every week someone brings a pack of beer.  Two weeks ago I was up, and because I am a German teacher, I figured I should bring some German beer.  The guys seemed to love it.

As our Facebook group page says, it's a club for drinkers with a running problem.

I have clearly found my people.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a reincarnation of the Jackson Road Striders. We may not be running as much but at least we still drink beer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...