Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dancing with the staff

At my school we have an event called Dancing with the Staff.  Modeled after Dancing with the Stars, it involves students teaming up with teachers and dancing to different songs.  One of my students actually asked me to participate, and for some reason I said yes.  I'm not very good at dancing, you see.

Here is me in my classroom today practicing the routine:


Yes, I am supposed to be wearing 80's sunglasses.

Even worse, the song we are dancing to is some crazy pumped up German club song (which would explain the fist pumping going on in the picture).  It is all I can do to keep up with the dance moves my student has choreographed.

Here is the song, if you're curious/want to start your own fist pumping party with your friend Hans:




The show is this Wednesday in the school auditorium.  Stevie is coming and bringing several friends.  Nah, no pressure or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...