Wednesday, October 10, 2012

100 days of riding my bike

As I mentioned before, I've been riding my bike to school almost every day of the school year so far.  One of my co-workers noticed and decided to make things interesting today, betting me a six pack of beer that I couldn't ride my bike for 100 days of the school year.

Obviously he doesn't know me very well.

He offered to let me retroactively count the days I've already ridden, but I felt cocky and told him I would start the count today.  We eventually settled on starting the count from Monday.


The poster is up in the teachers' room.  The count is at three.  It's like taking candy from a baby, or beer from a teacher, as the case may be.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's a good motivator! That's the sort of thing that would make me hell-bent on accomplishing it. Beer and bragging rights...yessssss.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...