Friday, September 28, 2012

History repeats itself



I tried to register for the Philly Marathon a few nights ago.  I checked the website one night and was informed that there were only 200 spots left.  The next night that number had dropped to 25, so I grabbed my debit card and clicked on the registration button.  No way I wanted to be left out again like last year.

But then there were several options of the marathon to click on.  It would not let me click on the regular marathon.  It only let me click on "elite marathoner" or "charity marathoner" or a few other options, all of which required a password for further registration and none of which applied to me anyway.

The next day it was sold out.

I can't believe I won't be running the Philly Marathon for the second year in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...