Sunday, October 16, 2011

Jesus Christ Superstar

Just finished opening weekend of Jesus Christ Superstar at Haddonfield Plays and Players.  It's been an exhilarating eight days as we stumbled towards a coherent production.  The eight days were not without drama and a few stumbles, but I think it's safe to say we have a great show and three more weekends to show it off.  I wish I could take more credit for it, but the power of the show lies in the talents of the actors involved.

Brian Mackalonis as Jesus Christ

It's been a nightmare trying to balance assistant directing this show with the new job I started last month, and I oftentimes found myself falling asleep all over the theater during rehearsals, but I can now say it's been worth it.

If you're in the South Jersey/Philadelphia area and want to support community theater, check out www.haddonfieldplayers.com to get tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...