Thursday, April 17, 2014

Running in Vermont

Stevie and I are continuing our tour of New England here in Chester, Vermont.  Upon arriving, I set out for five miles in the surrounding hills.


I mostly followed dirt roads far up into the forest until they petered out into snowmobile trails that were nothing more than glorified streams.

Coming down out of the forest towards the end of my run, I realized I wasn't sure how to get back to the bed and breakfast.  I followed some telephone poles down a hill and then found a narrow suspension bridge that dumped me back into town.


I ran in the forest, past babbling brooks and farms, along country roads... Overall, running in Chester, Vermont was exceedingly beautiful and I recommend it.  I just hope you like hill work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...