Monday, October 15, 2012

Running is my religion



  1. Check.
  2. Of course I'm a runner.  Check.
  3. I go to bed every night at 10pm.  Check
  4. How about rest days?  I rest way more than I run these days.  Check.
  5. Haven't had any aches and pains in awhile.  Check.
  6. I keep a water bottle with me in class and sip from it all day.  Check.
  7. Oh please.  Cotton is not the enemy.  How, then, did people finish marathons before tech-shirts?  Forgive me father, for I have sinned.
  8. I don't agree with this either.  It is simply not necessary to get "properly fitted" and pay gobs of cash for new shoes.  Again, I have sinned.
  9. I try my best.  We'll call this a check.
  10. I don't know anyone with more medals than I do.  Humblebrag check.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...